What We Do
DBM represents companies and individual employees regarding various employment matters.
Some of the legal services that we perform for our clients include the following legal services:
- Representing and counseling clients on potential discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims.
- Performing wage and hour compliance audits.
- Representing and counseling clients with respect to FMLA, Military Leave and return-to-work issues.
- Representing and counseling clients with respect to the Americans with Disabilities Act and accommodation requests.
- Representing and counseling clients with respect to employee hiring, performance, evaluations, discipline and terminations.
- Representing and counseling clients on reductions in the work force, departmental reorganizations and acquisitions.
- Performing worker classification and independent contractor classification reviews.
- Reviewing, developing and updating employment policies and practices.
- Reviewing, developing and updating employee handbooks.
- Representing and advising employees on the legality of pending or actual terminations.
- Negotiating improvements to employment and other agreements on behalf of individual clients.
- Drafting, negotiating, interpreting and enforcing agreements between employers and employees at all levels of an organization, including employment agreements,non-competition agreements, non-solicitation agreements, consulting agreements and separation agreements.